Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fun and Exciting News!!

Nathan is walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's been cruising the walls and furniture for a couple of months but he took his first unassisted steps on his birthday which was April 21st.  He added a few more here and there but this past Saturday, May 8, he just took off!  He's walking all over the house, outside, you name it!  He still has trouble keeping his balance sometimes and if there is an obstacle in his way, he usually goes back to crawling which he does VERY FAST!!!!    But for someone who just started walking, he's doing really well! I'm so excited for him!  And for me because this means he won't be getting as dirty outside!  HAHA!  Just in time for the weather to get nice!  YAY!    Check out  my Nathan walking video!  He's walking down the sidewalk outside on Mother's Day.  So cute! 

Nathan also finally has teeth which just thrills me!  We were beginning to wonder if they would ever come in!  aha!  If he ever lets me, I'll get a picture of his teeth and post it!  I'm hoping to post more card pics soon.  My computer is currently broken and I'm using my old one which has no memory space left on it so uploading pictures isn't happening any time before I get my new computer fixed!  Please comment and rate!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment