Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Circle Daisy Birthday

I made this card for my sister-in-law Judy's birthday.  I saw a card done by Mary Fish that was almost the same as mine.  I CASed her's.  She did hers in Rich Razzleberry and white and I did mine with the new In Color:  Poppy Parade and white.  I love this new color!  Such a fun red! The card base is on a 4 1/4" X 11" piece of Whisper White Card Stock.  I used the Daisies Flowers #2 Bigz Die (114520).  I layered 2 of the medium size flowers on top of each other.   The circles in the middle and on the envelope are from the Circle Circus stamp set (115778).  The greeting is from a stamp set that was in the Spring Mini Catalog and I can't remember the name of the set right now but unfortunately, it's not available anymore!  :-(  The texture on the Poppy Parade (119793) background is from the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Die Folder (119976).  The ribbon is Poppy Parade  1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119263).  The flower button is from the Bold Brights Designer Buttons collection (119747).  I also used Poppy Parade Classic Ink (119782).  Please post any comments or questions you may have!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment