Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Food!

Last night Xander tried his first carrots.  I was really nervous about giving him more new foods since when I tried giving him cereal, he not only hated it but he didn't sleep well all 4 days we tried the cereal.  I was afraid the cereal was the reason.  After a few days I realized it was probably more of an effect from my birth control shot.  Since I'm nursing and I had gotten a new shot the day we tried  cereal for the first time, I think the big blast of hormones might have been the culprit.  I'm not sure about this but I think its definitely possible.

So, we tried the carrots. He was actually opening his mouth well and actually ate some and was happy and smiley for a lot of it. He didn't eat tons but he did really well for his first time. Here are some pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment