Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grateful

I found that strip of striped paper from the Autumn Splendor or Autumn Meadows DSP pack and decided to build a card around it.  I love this stamp set too.  I stamped and embossed each leaf on Creamy Caramel card stock.  I used the Craft Stampin' Spots for the Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and More Mustard.  If you're wondering where the More Mustard one is, that is because I decided to leave it off because there wasn't enough room.  For the Taken with Teal leaf, I stamped the leaf on Versamark ink and then into the Taken with Teal.  All of them were then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I stamped the greeting, which is from the Falling Leaves stamp set, with Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Spot ink and embossed that with clear embossing powder as well.  The last little accents are the Chocolate Chip striped ribbon and More Mustard button from the Playground collection.  I tied some white string through the button and around the ribbon too!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment