Friday, February 26, 2010

Too Kind Bird

I saw a card similar to this one on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ .  I created my own version.  I really wanted to use that bird cage stamp from the Happy Moments set from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  It's super cute!  The "You're too Kind" stamp is also a sale-a-bration stamp from the Whimsical Words stamp set.  Both sets are super cute and versatile and FREE!!!  For every $50 you spend, you get a free item from the sale-a-bration mini catalog!  So awesome!!!! 
The card is a standard sized card.  I rounded the corners with the corner-rounder punch.  I pulled colors from the patterned paper to do the rest of the card.  I used Bermuda Bay and Real Red and Whisper White card stocks.  Bermuda Bay and Real Red ink/stamp'n'write markers.  And Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon.   Enjoy and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment