Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shimmery Love You Much

I created this card for my friend Rich's wife Christine for Valentine's Day.  He asked me to make her one in purple and red.  So this was my second attempt and I like this one best so this will be the one I show him.  I hope he likes it!  I used some cool things on this card.  Firstly, I figured out how to use the  corner punch with the borner punch without messing it up or having it crooked or not match up.  Worked out awesome on this card!  I was so excited to get it right for once!  I also used the shimmer paint mist on this too.  You can see the sparkles if you look closely.  :0)

The Breakdown:
Stamps:
Well Scripted, Happy Hearts

Paper: 
Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Whisper White, and Pretty In Pink

Ink:
Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Real Red

Accessories:
Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sending Love Designer Brad

Tools:
Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Frost White Shimmer Paint Mist, Scallop Trim Punch and Scallop Corner Punch

Thanks for looking!  Comments are welcome and so are orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment