Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blooming in Turquoise

I saw this card by "beestamper" on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ .   I just thought the turquoise on black and white was a gorgeous combination.  I changed mine up a bit.  She used a different DSP.  I actually used the Botanical Blooms stamp set with Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay and Tempting Turquoise classic inks and created my own paper.  I also dry embossed the Tempting Turquoise card stock with the Finial Press embossing folder in my Big Shot.  I colored the flowers with the stamp'n'write markers in Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, and Bermuda Bay and then I added some Dazzling Diamonds with my 2-way Glue Pen.  This card can be used for any number of occasions by adding a sentiment inside.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment