Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Choo Choo Birthday Invitations



I found these invitations while searching around for ideas on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/  Anne Matasci posted some like this.  I tweaked them just a bit.  Her's weren't invitations but I really liked the idea of them being smaller and so easy to do.  They are 3X3" cards so I made 9 of them in one day.  I think they turned super cute!  Probably going to have to make more!




You can see in this example to the right that there is a train in the middle of the track wheel stamp.  I had to make a masking for each train car.  I stamped the train, then cut it out.  Then I stamped the train on my card, covered the stamped image with the masking, and rolled my train track wheel over it so the track doesn't go over the train.  Masking is a neat trick!


Here's the Breakdown:
Paper:
Ballet Blue, Crushed Curry, Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock
Stamps:
Choo Choo and Eat Cake (I think), Train Tracks Wheel
Ink:
Ballet Blue, Real Red, Night of Navy and Crushed Curry Stamp'n'Write Markers, and Chocolate Chip classic ink
Please let me know if you ever have any questions!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment