Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finial Press Love You Much

I saw this card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ By Weekend Warrior but it had a few differences.  I changed mine up and used a different sheet of the Sending Love DSP.  I absolutely LOVE this paper!  It's so pretty!  This was also my first time using the Finial Press Embossing Folder.  I love this texture!  It adds a whole other dimension to the card and a touch of elegance! I sold 5 of these to my friend Eileen!  YAY! I'm always accepting orders! 

Breakdown:

Paper:
Sending Love DSP, Real Red, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip Card Stocks

Stamps:
Well Scripted

Ink:
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

Accessories:
Whisper White Satin Ribbon

Tools:
Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Sponge, Scallop Trim Punch

If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment