Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top Note Valentine


This is a tweek on a card I saw on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/.  I thought it was awesome but it was a Christmas card and I really didn't need a Christmas card this time of year!  I was really excited to use my new Big Shot machine that I got last week.  The Top Note die was the first one I used aside from the Perfect Polka Dot textured impressions folder.  I also got to use the clear mounted Love You Much stamp from the Whimsical Words set and got some use out of Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper. Anyway, I'm quite happy with how this one turned out and I even sold a couple!  Thanks Eileen! 

Here's the Breakdown:

Paper:  Whisper White and Real Red Card Stock, Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper

Stamps:  Whimsical Words, Vintage Vogue

Tools:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch,  Perfect Polka Dot Impresions Folder

Ink:  Real Red

Accessories:  White Satin Ribbon

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment