Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Look Who's Turning 3!


This card is for my son Daniel's 3rd birthday!  He's obsessed with trains so I thought using the Choo Choo set would be perfect!  I got some inspiration from another card I found on http://www.slitcoaststampers.com/  but I changed it up and made my own version and based my color scheme on the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper that I used.  For the puffs of smoke, I used the stamp from Choo Choo and embossed with Detail White embossing powder after stamping it with Versamark ink.    I think Daniel will actually really like this card!  (At least I hope so! LOL!)


The Breakdown:

Paper:  Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Sweet Pea DSP

Stamps:  Choo Choo, Look Who's Turning... and the Train Track wheel

Ink:  Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip classic ink, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Stamp'n'Write Markers, and Versamark

Tools:  1/16" hole punch, Paper trimmer, circle punches and the Modern Label punch, silver brad

Accessories:  Chocolate Chip stitched grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment