Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fox & Friends Thank You's


I saw these cute thank you cards on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ posted by "forever designing".  I thought they were super cute and small and quick and easy to make.  I changed mine a bit because she used the Forest Friends stamp set and I didn't have it yet so I used the Fox & Friends set instead.   I'm planning to make a box to go with them to put them inside and maybe a couple more cards to make it a set of 5 or 6. 

The Breakdown:

Stamps:  Fox & Friends, Trendy Trees

Ink:  Chocolate Chip classic ink

Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Taken with Teal and Sweet Pea DSP

Tools:  Oval punch, scallop circle punch and circle punches

Accessores:  stitched pink and brown ribbon

Enjoy!  {I'm always accepting orders ;0) }

No comments:

Post a Comment