Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Status Update!

Hi friends!  Sorry it has taken me so long to post again.  We were out of town for a while and I wasn't able to make anything.  When we got back, I started making things again but didn't take pictures of them!  Oops!  So, I just took pictures of a bunch of the things I've been working on lately and I'll be posting more over the next couple of days.  I posted 2 projects today and I'll be doing more soon!  I just got a new shipment of products yesterday and started using a bit of it last night.  Unfortunately with little ones it is hard to have time to go work on stuff.  :0(  Oh well!  Well, I'm going to have to cut this short.  My youngest: Nathan (9 months on Thursday), is tired and in need of rocking to sleep.  TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment