Monday, March 1, 2010

Sending Birthday Wishes

This card was inspired by a card done by Mary Fish.  I thought it was sooooo pretty that I wanted to make my own.  I couldn't make it exactly the same because I don't have any Basic Gray card stock like she used.  So, I decided to go with a pink and brown concept.  I used Chocolate Chip and Craft card stock with Whisper White, Pretty in Pink,  and Sending Love DSP.  The stamp set is my favorite sale-a-bration stamp set ever:  Happy Moments.  I've never used a free set so much!  LOVE IT!  The Sending Love DSP already had the glitter on it for some bling and I also added some of the Chocolate Chip Sending Love Epoxy Brads.  I dry embossed the pieces of Craft and Pretty in Pink Card stock pieces too.  The ribbon is Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon which is available in the Occasions Mini along with the Sending Love DSP and the Epoxy brads.  I also did some faux stitching around the circles that I cut with my Big Shot and the Circles 2 die.  Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment