Sunday, March 7, 2010

Abundant Hope for Easter Blessings

So, I saw a card similar to this one on splitcoaststampers.com  and thought it was gorgeous!  So, I recreated my own rendition of it.  The card stock I used is Orchid Opulence, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Certainly Celery and then some DSP from the Shades of Spring paper pack.  I stamped the flower image with Elegant Eggplant and then colored it with Orchid Opulence and shaded with Rich Razzleberry and then the Elegant Eggplant markers.  The leaves and stem are done in Certainly Celery and shaded with Old Olive.  I also did some touches of light with the Signo White Gel Pen on the flower petals.  The ribbon is Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain.  I used the Modern Label punch for the greeting and layered them on top of each other.  I also used the Scallop Trim punch and Scallop Corner punch too.  Enjoy and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment