Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Moments Birthday Easel

I found a card almost identical to this one here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1628309  and I loved it so I made my own with my own personal additions.  I added some shading to the cake and some more embellishements on the inside of the easel card.  These cards are really cool and after a few attempts at it, I finally figured it out!  YAY!   Here it is closed:
I used the Sending Love DSP from Stampin' Up on the cover and on the inside of the card.  I love this paper!  It's so pretty!  The sparkle is fantastic!  The stamp is from the Happy Moments stamp set from the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog.   It is still available with a purchase of $50 for FREE!  Super cute set!  The ribbon is Chocolate Chip satin ribbon which is in the Occassions Mini too.  I used Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the image and then used Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink and Real Red Stamp'n'Write markers to color it in and shade it for a more dimensional effect. More Mustard was used to color in the candle flames.  I then used my Two-Way Glue pen to add some Dazzling Diamonds to the candles and flowers!

Inside the card, I used more Sending Love DSP along with some Pretty In Pink card stock and Real Red Card stock.  The Pretty In Pink as dry embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and my Big Shot.  The greeting is from the Whimsical Words stamp set which is also in the Sale-a-bration Mini.  I colored it with Chocolate Chip and Real Red Stamp'n'Write markers and then breathed on it to re-wet it and stamped it.  The card's "kick stand" is a Sending Love Real Red Epoxy Brad which is also in the Occassions Mini catalog.  I also rounded the corners with the corner rounder punch.  I hope you like it!  Please email me if you have questions or want to order some great stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment