Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweetest Day

This card was my first attempt at using the Sweet Treat Cup!  I think it turned out cute.  I pulled the colors from the Designer Series Paper I used which is from the Good Neighbor pack which is FREE in the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog until the end of March!  The card stock I used for the card base is More Mustard.  The next layer is Taken with Teal which has a Scalloped Trim from the border punch also available in the Sale-a-bration mini!  The next layer was Pumpkin Pie and that has the DSP layered on it.  I used Real Red to frame the More Mustard backdrop for the gumball machine which is a jelly bean machine in my card.  The stamp set I used is called Something Sweet and that is in the Occassions Mini.  I coordinates with the Sweet Treat Cups and the 1 3/4" circle punch.  I stamped the jelly bean machine in Real Red.  I used the Curly Label punch for the pull on my trap door.  The trap door is necessary for the candy to come out!  I used the Word Window and Modern Label punchs for the greeting and I also stamped some jelly beans and cut them out but decided to use the real candy instead!  Trial and error!  LOL!  Thanks for looking and please send me an email if you would like to order any of these awesome products or if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment