Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three Little Words...

This is my first scalloped circle card!  I finally got the Scallop Circle Die and I LOVE it!  I actually cut this Scalloped Circle for a different card I had in mind but changed that one and had this sitting on my desk so I decided to use it with something else.  So, I looked through the Good Neighbor paper pack and found this cute tree print that coordinated with the Old Olive card stock I was already using.  I also decided to use the Three Little Words stamp on this and the front is generic enough that it could say anything inside from that set.  I used the Good Neighbor Stamp set to make the little houses and trees and cut them out and mounted them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Other card stock colors are More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla.  Then I used the Old Olive 1/2" striped ribbon.  I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment