Monday, March 8, 2010

Friend

This is my first card with the With All My Heart stamp set and using the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch.  I really like the way it turned out.  I got my inspiration from another card I saw here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1628196?si=with%20all%20my%20heart&perpage=12&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=
I changed mine a lot.  My card base is Bashful Blue.  The next layer is Rich Razzleberry 3/4"  circles for a border then a layer of More Mustard, Whisper White and then Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.  Then I used the Rich Razzleberry again and used the mat pack and paper piercing tool for the first time to do a line of piercing around the edge.  The flower is punched out of More Mustard and the large flower from the With All My Heart set is stamped on it in More Mustard ink.  The next layer of that is a 1 3/8" circle of Bashful Blue card stock and then I Whisper White 1 1/4" circle with the smaller flower stamped on it in Rich Razzleberry.  The button is from the Playground Button collection.  The ribbon is Bashful Blue striped.  The "Friend" greeting is also from the same set and stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.  Thanks for looking and please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment